You have arrived at the web site for Ronald B. Taylor, P.C., an Englewood, Colorado based general practice law firm that provides a full range of legal services to individuals and small to medium sized businesses. In conjunction with the areas of practice listed below, we have extensive expertise in health care law and small business matters. We are well equipped to handle cases in many different areas of the law and offer you experience, personal attention, and routine detailed communication about your case.
Ron Taylor established the law firm and brings 18 years diverse experience practicing law in Colorado. With Mr. Taylor’s experience, the firm is dedicated to providing you the best possible legal services in the following areas of the law:
- FAMILY LAW:
- Includes divorce (dissolution), child support, custody and visitation (now referred to as parental responsibility), parenting plans, adoption, termination of parental rights, as well as collaborative conflict resolution.
- EMPLOYMENT LAW:
- Includes wage and pay disputes, severance packages, discrimination, employment contract issues, wrongful discharge, whistle blower and Qui Tam cases, Family Medical Leave Act, company reductions in force, and other employment related matters. We represent both employers and employees depending on the merits of the case.
- HEALTH LAW ;
- Includes matters related to physician and hospital practices, contracts with health plan providers, compliance programs and audits, contract evaluation and review, contract drafting, health plan network issues, litigation and disputes. Mediation services are also available.
- BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL MATTERS
- Includes standard incorporations, decisions about form of business entity, contract preparation, corporate compliance programs, financing and funding, and employee matters.
- Also includes our General Counsel services and small employer risk prevention services. See Small Business Services section for details.
- CHILDREN’S RIGHTS :
- Includes the rights of special needs children to appropriate educational services under state and federal law.
- CONSTRUCTION LAW;
- Includes liens by contractors, sub contractors, laborers and material providers; construction defects; construction financing.
- IMMIGRATION and DEPORTATION ;
- Includes representation in deportation proceedings, bond reductions, adjustment of status, and other matters before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly INS)
- INSURANCE LAW ;
- Includes matters related to policy benefits, denial of benefits, and health plan related certificates and contracts.
- This also includes compliance and audit related services for health plan providers and payers.
- GOVERNMENT REGULATORY MATTERS;
- Includes advice or representation on matters involving the Colorado Division of Insurance, U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Office of Civil Rights, and the U.S. EEOC. Also includes U.S. OIG and corporate compliance programs.
- This includes assistance with probate matters, including matters where there is no will (intestacy).
- COMMERCIAL LITIGATION:
- Involves suits over commercial matters such as contract disputes
- SIMPLE WILLS AND TRUSTS ;
- DUI, TRAFFIC AND MISDEMEANOR CRIMINAL MATTERS ;
- UNBUNDLED SERVICES ,
- In this area, we can offer services and advice on many matters, including Family Law on a less costly basis. For details, see this area under our Practice Areas Section.
Depending on the nature of your matter, we may also be able to assist you in other areas of the law. If not, we will generally be able to refer you to an attorney with the necessary experience and skill to assist you.
In addition to legal services for individuals, our extensive experience in corporate management and business law helps us provide a large range of services to small businesses. We can handle your employee issues, your legal compliance matters, review your insurance coverage and make recommendations, audit your current operations to make sure you are not taking any unnecessary risks, evaluate other legal issues facing your business, and can even provide you with the services routinely provided by an in house general counsel, including full time availability for consultations, all on a flat fee basis. For more detail see the Small Business Services page on this web site.
We understand that you will have questions along the way about the matters you entrust to us, and our number one priority is to keep you well informed throughout your case. We pride ourselves on routine and frequent communication, and making ourselves available to you at all times. Our policy is to respond to any phone call or communication from you within the same day it is received.
If we can be of further assistance or if you have questions, contact us.
Please see the Disclaimer prior to reviewing any information on this website.